contagiousreads

Contagious Reads

I blog all things contemp, horror, romance, NA, and erotica

Hurt
Tabitha Suzuma
Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
Karina Halle
Elite  - Rachel Van Dyken This book was just fun. Yes, the mafia in a college that seemed more like a high school is a bit on the silly side. Well a lot on the silly side, but I couldn't help but enjoy the hell out of it.
I read Van Dyken's THE BET and kind of didn't, well I didn't...like it. Yeah. It wasn't my cup of tea. I've always had an obsession with becoming a mafia princess. While other girls were dreaming about prom dresses and cute shi*t, I was watching the godfather and reading Mario Puzo books.

So yeah, this played the right tune for me.
Yes, this book is a fun read. It has dreamy guys, action, drama and even an annoying alpha for people to pant over. But I was more in love with the alpha's side kick, Chase, than I was Nixon.

Yeah Trace is a bit dense. I mean I knew what the heck was going on fairly early in the game. I'm pretty sure if she had her eyes open she would have known too. But she was blinded by infatuation. Yep, that's what it was, because she's going to pick Chase, and no one can convince me other wise. Lalalalallalala.

The action scenes were great, they felt very much like a mob movies action scenes do. It was so much fun!
I just cannot get over how much I enjoyed reading this book.
Thank you Netgalley and the publishers for providing me with a review copy!