contagiousreads

Contagious Reads

I blog all things contemp, horror, romance, NA, and erotica

Hurt
Tabitha Suzuma
Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
Karina Halle
Siege (As The World Dies, #3) - Rhiannon Frater OMG Rhiannon!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I think I might be able to write an intelligent review tomorrow. Maybe. Definately need to process what the hell just happened!
*Tomorrow*
Ok I think I might be able to form something intelligent about this book. We'll see.
This book picks up with our favorite zombie killing ladies right were it left off in Fighting to Survive. I would give you a rehash of the plot but seriously people just read it. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that without giving away spoilers.
The good:
The writing. It flows, man. As I would have said in the early 90's...it's totally legit. Rhiannon created a world and just continues to fill it with great characters and scenes that we love.
Plently of action but not overdone. Plenty of drama. Plenty of heroines. Plenty of people you want to bitch slap. Plenty of people you want to throw over the wall.
Nerit...oh may gawd I want this lady to be my mother/grandmother. Please can I have her. Oh I'm gonna tear up when I think about what happens to her. After my moms recent health struggles Nerits really touched me.
Calhoun. Aww man what a crazy old man. I loved him. I would have never guessed he was a "crazy old cat/dog lady either".
The not so good:
IT'S THE LAST BOOK IN THE SERIES!! Aww I'm gonna miss these people!
SO happy for Rhiannon. She rocks! I wish her all the best and can't to read more by her.