contagiousreads

Contagious Reads

I blog all things contemp, horror, romance, NA, and erotica

Hurt
Tabitha Suzuma
Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
Karina Halle

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) - Abbi Glines I've been thinking about what to say about this book. Of course I finished it late last night so everything witty and thoughtful I had to say has now been lost.

What I liked:
I really want to call this story cute. But it is way more than cute. It is passionate and heartfelt. I competely fell in love with Sawyer in this book. I'm pretty sure I just added him to my fictional boyfriend list. (I can't be the only person lame enough to have one of these? Right?) Lana was perfect just the right amount of spunk and innocence. I think I loved this book even more than the first one.
The writing definately improved in this one. I was not only drawn into this story I was in love with it. I was emotionally invested. Everytime Sawyer did something stupid I groaned. I thought...seriously how stupid can you get. But then he has totally sweet and I was all awww. Really what girl doesn't want something like this said to her "Lana. I think about you every minute of every day. When I'm with you, my world is complete. When I touch you, I understand the meaning of life. When I lost you, I completely shattered. You. Own. Me."
Sawyer's protectiveness was a little overdone. But also realistic. Lots of young men are like this with their girlfriends. I loved that Lana stood up to him. It made me smile to see the heroine not bow down to the boy she likes.

What I didn't like:
Ashton. She was even less sympathetic to me in this one. I get that she is a bad girl. But she really needs to start thinking about others before she acts.
Wow see I just acted like she was a real person. That is really the only thing I can think of that I didn't like about this story.

check out more reviews and follow my blog