contagiousreads

Contagious Reads

I blog all things contemp, horror, romance, NA, and erotica

Hurt
Tabitha Suzuma
Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
Karina Halle

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) - Abbi Glines OMG I loved this book. Ashton and Sawyer seemed to be the perfect couple. But Ashton is in love with Sawyers cousin/best friend Beau.

What I liked:
I love an angsty love triangle. This book was one of the best love triangles I have ever read. All three of the characters are great and you cheer for each and everyone of them.
The story is told from Beau and Ashton's point of view so you get to see both sides of the story. You get to know all the secrets before the characters do and groan when they make stupid descions.
Abbi Glines is a fantastic writer and makes us care about these characters. This is a relatively short book and she manages to grab the reader from the get go. A few short pages into it I was sucked in.
Beau and Sawyer are both dreamy. Seriously both guys have a lot going for them. It would have been easier if Ms. Glines had made Sawyer horrible then Ash's decision would have been easy and we wouldn't feel so heartbroken over Sawyer.

What I didn't like:
Not much. Maybe the length was too short. But that's not too bad. There were a few typos but that doesn't affect my rating.
I didn't like the name Ashton (I keep picturing a boy when I read it).
Ashton was the least sympathetic of all the characters to me. She was a little too whiny in parts but she wasn't horrible.