contagiousreads

Contagious Reads

I blog all things contemp, horror, romance, NA, and erotica

Hurt
Tabitha Suzuma
Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
Karina Halle

Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1)

Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1) - Samantha Young Wow I was expecting this book to be good. I did not expect it to be this good. Great writting. Great characters and a really new (to me) idea. Loved the storyline. The background of the character and mythology was great. I really enjoyed that she was through with the background. Love Eden and Noah. What a great relationship they have. Ms. Young did a wonderful job of making thier relationship dynamic and interesting. And Noah whoa...he's not your typical loner hunk. Ms. Young gave him just as much depth as she did for Eden. Unlike most books I don't know if they will be together. It seems like they have too much pulling them apart. For the most part Eden seems to be her own worst enemey and she spends most of the story fighting herself. The other villans in the story felt like add ons so that once (if) she becomes Ankh she will have conflict in her life. But who knows I was surprised by this book and I hope that the next books have more surprise goodness in store for me. Going to go buy them NOW!